McAllister Lane Buckler

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Elizabeth Parham Buckler

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"McAllister Lane Designs"

As many of you know, I began making jewelry as a hobby several years ago, after Alli Lane was born. I slowed down for a while, busy with our two little girls :) but I have begun making it again. When I first began, Brad and I named the jewelry "McAllister Lane Designs" ~ and now it returns!

I hope to be getting a website or a blog up in the next few weeks, but here is a little taste of what I have been making so far. I currently have a stock of about 50 pieces, although some of these pictured have already sold. The one above and two below are from my Vintage Collection and are Limited Edition, one of a kind pieces.



Pearls are HOT HOT HOT this season! So I am making lots of pearl necklaces to go along with this trend. Some pearl rope necklaces will be coming soon, as well....


Metal continues to be very popular, and one of the "must haves" for this fall is a "Statement Necklace."





And for those of you who are looking for a fashionable piece to wear as a gameday accent, we have those, as well.




I have gotten a group of friends together who all make products to sell, and we are having a Holiday Show in November; it will be sometime the first week of November, but we haven't picked a date yet. I will keep you posted. We are excited! And I have having a lot of fun. Not to mention, I have put Brad to work; in his "downtime" at work (Haha!!), he is selling it at the hospital. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, just gorgeous. You are so talented! I still wear one of your necklaces all the time. Sue Anne

Brandi Raye Turner said...

So impressive! I'm really glad you took the advice to take it to the next level- you're that good! I wish I were closer to try everything on in person... it's so beautiful. Good luck!