McAllister Lane Buckler

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Elizabeth Parham Buckler

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Our 4th Wedding Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Honey!!
(plus 10 days ~ I have an excuse, though. We were out of town on our anniversary, so I am just now getting to post!)

May 22, 2004

I cannot believe 4 years have passed since we got married. So much has happened! On one hand, that blessed day seems like it was yesterday, but on the other hand, I feel that we have been together for much longer than that....

Brad, my 4 years being married to you have absolutely been the best of my life. To say that sounds so trivial, though. You have brought me utter joy and happiness, and I look forward to every day I get to spend with you. I love you and our life together more than I can even express, and for so many reasons.

I love your easy-going nature and your optimism; we are a great match! I love your laugh, your smile, and your walk that I can recognize from a mile away. I love that you will grab me for a hug or a little dance around the kitchen "just because." I love the way you play princess and ponies with Alli, and you will baby-talk with Boots or change a poopie diaper, without me having to even think about asking. I love that you make me want to better myself, and that I like who I am better when I am with you. I love that with you, I am "home," and without you, even for a night when you are on call, I feel "homesick." I love our wine-and-cheese date nights at home, and that you look forward to them as much as I do. I love that we hold hands, and often. I love our talks ~ about everything, about nothing ~ and that nothing feels "real" to me until I have shared it with you. I love the father, man, husband, and Christian that you are! I love that we don't get off the phone without saying "I love you," even if you are pulling into the driveway, and I will see you in about 30 seconds. I love watching you do anything with our precious girls. I love that I cannot imagine my life without you. I love that our relationship is friendship, romance, and partnership, bundled up together. I love your true goodness and your heart.
I just love you.

Happy anniversary! We are truly blessed. I look forward to whatever the years have in store for us, just because I will spend them with you.

1 comment:

Brandi Raye Turner said...

That made me want to cry, it's so sweet! How wonderful to have found someone who completes you and complements you so well. I can't wait to meet him someday!