McAllister Lane Buckler

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Elizabeth Parham Buckler

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 12, 2008

One Year Ago Today...

...I had been feeling nauseated, extremely tired, and my nose had been stuffy for a few days, but I wasn't sick.
Hmmmm.... I suspected, but I wasn't sure....

Yep, that's right ~ I was pregnant with Elizabeth!

I took a pregnancy test...then one more, just to be sure. Both were positive, and I was not yet 2 weeks pregnant!

I figured out that our baby would be due December 21, and since the baby would be a little Christmas Angel, I wrapped up the positive pregnancy tests in Christmas paper to give to Brad. But then, I had to wait to give it to him, because it was only lunchtime, and of course he was still at work. I took Alli to the park that afternoon with some friends, and Brad met us over there after work. So we continued to play...then we went to Mellow Mushroom, and I still had to wait. We finally got home, and Alli and I gave Brad his gift.




Not surprisingly, the green and red 'theme' of the wrapped gift was completely lost on Brad. :) But that was okay.
WE WERE HAVING A BABY!!!
And now she is here ~ exactly 4 months old today.

And we continue to count our blessings....
Thank you, God!

2 comments:

The Greers said...

sweet boots!!!!

Holley said...

OK! I began reading this without first reading the heading!! Not a good idea! I was thinking OMG!! Did she not JUST have Elizabeth??!!! Too funny!!!