McAllister Lane Buckler

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Elizabeth Parham Buckler

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's A Happy Day!!

As many of you know, Alli begins each and every day calling one of us into her room, getting out of bed, going to the window, and announcing to the day, "It's a Happy Day!!" Very fitting for our famously happy little girl. This little tradition began before she could speak, when I would get her out of her crib, take her to the window, and we would greet the new day.

Well, we are now blessed to have not only one happy little girl, but two happy little girls. Here are a ton of pictures of them, having fun and being... HAPPY!!


The girls in their matching Valentine's pj's from Dede.

Our smiley baby girl!!

Sweet, happy Alli!

Sister Love....


Making Valentines

Growing girl
(getting "measured" at 2 months ~ approximately 21 7/8" long, and 11 pounds 10 ounces!)





Alli eating chocolate chip pancakes ~ just like Onnie used to make for Mommy!

This is the doll furniture Nana and Papa gave to Alli for Christmas. Here are Holly (Alli's doll that was mine as a child) and Boots lounging around together (at Alli's request).


Yes, those are exactly what you think they are....
Alli "found" my breastpump, took off her shirt, and asked if she could pump "just like Mommy."



At Madison's 4th birthday party ~ jumping and sliding...

...and at Maddox's 2nd birthday party ~ Maddox even shared his "throne" with Alli for a few minutes. :)


Two healthy, very happy little girls....
What more could we ask for???


P.S. I know you are reading this, because I get emails and phone calls galore about the posts! We love to read your comments on the blog, so please feel free to post one. Also, for those of you who don't blog regularly, you can double click on the pictures to see them larger and more clearly. :)

5 comments:

Brandi Raye Turner said...

Wow, I get to be the first to comment! Thanks for your email today! I'll call you so we can chat. I've hated not having your number when I'm driving in a quiet car and think of you. I know i say it every time I comment, but Alli I seriously so cute I just want to gobble her up! And Boots is going to give Alli a run for her money in the cute department. You really are so blessed, as am I... Lots of love from California!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am just now commenting- I only just realized I could comment without being a member of Blogger. I check the blog regularly and the photos always make me smile and wish I could see the 4 of you more often. This is a great way to keep up with you though- and it's fun to watch the girls grow! Much love always, Shay

Anonymous said...

Well I am just popping buttons all over the place !!! It's so much fun to read about my girls. Elizabeth, keep on smiling, little girl. You do it so well. And Alli, Dede thinks you are the best big sister ever !!! It's a big job, but you can help teach Boots how to jump, slide, ride bikes, wear helmets, SHARE :o), read, do "arts and crafts", and so much more.
I love y'all. Dede
p.s. thank you, Britt...great job.

Anonymous said...

Alli has such a radiant glow about her and Elizabeth's smiles would make an ice cap melt...she is adorable! I can totally tell that they are happy little girls and the credit goes to you and Brad for making your home such a loving place. I always knew you'd be a great mom so I look forward to all your pointers as I prepare to leap (or waddle) into parenthood myself! :)

Unknown said...

Britt,
Great pictures...candid kid photos are hilarious. We'll keep reading!