McAllister Lane Buckler

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Elizabeth Parham Buckler

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 3, 2007

Regarding Baby "Boots"

Happy Labor Day!!
I have been getting several questions on email regarding the baby's name and why the blog says "Boots" Buckler. When we first told Alli that we were going to have a baby (we told her early, because she kept asking if I had a boo-boo in my tummy ~ also known as my quickly-growing baby bump!), she named the baby "Boots". Dora the Explorer is one of her very favorite characters, and Boots the monkey is Dora's friend ~ hence the name Boots. The baby's actual name will be Elizabeth (my first name ~ and yes, we are calling her "Elizabeth"), but Alli continues to refer to her as Boots. :) Most of you know that I am a shoe-aholic ~ but no, we are not nicknaming the baby after a type of shoe in honor of my shoe shopping hobby! :)
Hope you are all having a terrific Labor Day!!!

No comments: