McAllister Lane Buckler

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Elizabeth Parham Buckler

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 2, 2007

Summer Beach Vacation

Ready to go!

The Family

Annual Beach Photo




We had such an amazing time down at the beach, and as always, we were so sad to have to leave. We had perfect weather, and Alli had a blast! We went to Boondocks and visited with Hilary (of course); we went to Seaside, Sandestin, and had yummy donuts at Thomas' Donuts ~ a beach tradition. We especially enjoyed spending time with my cousin, Paige, who is living and working in Baytown this summer, and the outdoor jazz concert on the green at Carillon was such a treat. The three of us enjoyed spending time together and loved our long, lazy days on the beach ~ from breakfast until sunset! Thanks, Mom, for such an awesome vacation at "Got It Good"!!

4 comments:

The Greers said...

Precious maternity swimsuits! We miss Alli (and y'all of course)!!!!!

Brandi Raye Turner said...

i'm so excited you started a blog!! i started one awhile ago, but have yet to tell anyone about it. (sad, in know!) you have such a precious family. i love the beach pics of alli, and you look amazing! i wish i'd looked like that when i was pregnant!!

Debby said...

I'm smiling all over the place !!!
I'll probably be your blog's most frequent viewer/visitor...( I need to be pc and learn blogger's lingo). I'd write more, but I want to look at all of the pictures of my baby girl again ! Thanks for doing this. I love all FOUR of you so very much !!!
Dede/Mom

Anonymous said...

cute