McAllister Lane Buckler

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Elizabeth Parham Buckler

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 15, 2007

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

Ultrasound at 16 1/2 weeks

We found out this past Tuesday 7/10 that we are definitely having a baby girl!! We are so excited, and we feel so blessed to have another little princess on the way! We have told Alli, who loves to tell others that her baby sister, Elizabeth ("Lil-Bet", as she says), is coming and that her nickname is "Bootsie Buckler" (yeah, we may have to work on that one!). Everything looks good right now ~ mom and baby are healthy so far, and we counted 10 fingers and 10 toes. We just wanted to share our happy news with all of you! Please continue praying that all goes well with this pregnancy ~ so far, so good!

4 comments:

The Greers said...

Well.. you know we're excited! This is a great way for Maddox to get used to girls in case he ever has a "blood" sister one day!

Holley said...

Oh Yea!!!! I know you are sooo excited!!!! Keep me posted!!! Miss you lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandi Raye Turner said...

YAY for baby "gril"!!! I'm thrilled for you guys! I can already see them swapping clothes, make-up, boyfriends... I LOVED coming from a family of girls. CONGRATS!!!

Brandi Raye Turner said...

I almost forgot to ask... you've gotta let me know how you did your adorable name banner! so cute.