McAllister Lane Buckler

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Elizabeth Parham Buckler

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 26, 2010

"Annual Beach Pics"

Every year, when we visit the beach, we take our "Annual Beach Pictures" of the girls. It is one of my favorite things to do. I love taking pictures, and my girls are my favorite subjects ~ and to take special pictures of them in my very favorite place is just the BEST to me! :) I take so many pictures (so VERY many!), just to get that one perfect shot. What normally ends up happening is that I get several that are beautiful ~ some posed, some candid. There were so many that I loved this year, they deserved their very own post. In fact, so many were good, that Wolf Camera wouldn't print them for me without a signed release from the Photographer, and I had to prove that I was the one who had taken the pictures ~ ha! As is tradition, we got up early one morning, before it got too hot and the beaches were too crowded, and we headed down to Carillon for pictures. The girls are always bribed to act nice ~ Thomas' Donuts are their reward. :) I am sure I drive them nuts for the 20-or-so minutes this takes us each year, but we sure do get some lovely pictures out of it, with some wonderful memories, as well.










































No comments: