McAllister Lane Buckler

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Elizabeth Parham Buckler

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Easter!

Waiting for Dede to arrive on Good Friday.
HE IS RISEN!
Praise God from Whom all blessings flow....!
And we are truly blessed!
Mom came down for the weekend of Easter. It was a lot of fun, especially since she and I drove down to Savannah for a couple of hours on Saturday so she could see the house. Very exciting! Sunday, we went to Church, and we had lunch at the same place we started going with the Greers five (!!!) years ago: The Double Tree.
The girls loved dying Easter Eggs and listened diligently to all of Dede's instructions.









The Easter Bunny came!

So, we've all tried to do the impossible, right?
You know... the whole "it's-a-special-occasion-and-I-will-get-the-perfect-picture" thing.
Yeah, well, and how well did that work for you?
:)
All I know is, I got a lot of cute pictures... but it really is impossible to get a "perfect" picture of 2 children at the same time.
Or, perhaps, I need to redefine for myself what the "perfect picture" is.
Anyway, here is a sampling of my/our attempt ~ a very small sampling; I think I ended up with over 50 pictures that morning!










Easter Egg Hunting!
(Fun, but didn't last very long, due to the pollen that was everywhere! We were all coughing before long. But, we stayed out there as long as we could!) :)








No comments: