McAllister Lane Buckler

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Elizabeth Parham Buckler

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thankful Thirds for June

As always, there are countless things for which to be grateful this month!

(1) We were able to take a wonderful vacation down to the beach, and although thunderstorms were predicted every day, we had gorgeous weather!
(2) Our tent and our cart that we use at the beach ~ both are lifesavers.
(3) P90X ~ Brad's new workout regime. He is feeling good about himself and has more energy, which is great for him; he swears to Alli Lane that he is going to get "a new body," which is great for me. Haha. :)
(4) The free cookies at Publix ~ I usually shop at our "super" Kroger these days, but if I am at Publix with the girls, those free cookies hold them for at least 2 aisles!
(5) Target ~ gotta love one-stop shopping!
(6) Mother's Day Out!!!
(7) The past five years with my precious husband.... We have had a wonderful time and some amazing experiences ~ the girls ~ and it just keeps getting better!
(8) We have choices about where to go after Brad finishes his fellowship next year. The cities and practices at which we are looking are terrific!
(9) God answers prayers. We have been praying for guidance and even a "burning bush" to tell us where we need to move our family next year, and God is answering our prayers; He is providing those answers, in His time, and His timing is perfect.
(10) My Blackberry! Goodness knows with 2 children at my feet all day, I rarely have time to sit in the study on the computer, but with my B'berry, I can get a lot done while watching them play!
(11) Our "family time" on vacation ~ Brad hasn't taken vacation all year, except a day or two here and there, and with his crazy schedule, we don't get a lot of "quality time" as a family of 4. We had an amazing time together, and I am thankful for every second of it!
(12) Color Wonder markers!

No comments: