McAllister Lane Buckler

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Elizabeth Parham Buckler

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thankful Thirds for March

1. Our computer is back!! After crashing and spending 3 weeks in the shop, our computer is finally back at home ~ which means that I have access to email and facebook, and that I can UPDATE THE BLOG!! :)
2. Mom is okay. During the "Southern Blizzard" that hit the South over the weekend, she had an accident on I-185; she hit black ice and spun out, ending up in a ditch. She is utterly exhausted, but she is fine.
3. Brad and I have several options as we begin to look ahead at where our little family will be at the end of his fellowship in June, 2010.
4. Answered ~ and even "Unanswered" ~ Prayers. And of course, my Faith.
5. Boots has weaned!! Yes, you read that right. After 14 months of breastfeeding and refusing the bottle and sippy cup, we have finally weaned hardheaded little Boots onto a straw cup. Woo-Hoo!!
6. Boots is healthy and fine after her hospital visit 2 weeks ago. We still may need to figure out the "root cause" of her problem, but she is doing well now and we know that nothing too serious is going on with her.
7. Four years ago this month, on the 16th, I gave birth to our precious Alli! I am now planning her birthday party, which blows my mind. I am speechless, we are so blessed!
8. The Grocery Game ~ I still have not "mastered" it yet, but I have begun saving a lot of money on our grocery bills.
9. The red bird that lives behind our house. He just adds such a spark of bright, hopeful color in the backyard!
10. A husband who is perfectly happy playing princesses and ponies with his two little girls.

No comments: