McAllister Lane Buckler

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Elizabeth Parham Buckler

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Vanderbilt 10 Year Reunion


Last weekend was my 10 year reunion at Vanderbilt. WE HAD A BLAST!!!! I loved returning to Nashville, campus, and mostly seeing all of my sweet friends that I miss so very much! Of course, we all returned to just as we always have been, and I love that no one has really changed. The weekend started with drinks at the Bound'ry on Friday night, followed by the class reunion in the tent on Alumni Lawn. I literally couldn't take 2 steps without seeing someone else, and I loved that Brad finally got to meet and really spend time with so many precious, dear friends of mine! I am so passionate about Vanderbilt, my time there, and the lifelong friends I made while I was there, and I loved having the opportunity to share that with Brad. After we left, we met several of my closest friends at Southstreet and actually closed the place down that night! On Saturday, we went to Satco and enjoyed the beautiful weather out on the deck, went to the Alumni tailgate and to the game. After we left the game, we visited the bookstore before I walked Brad through the main part of campus, and of course by the Chi-O house. So many memories.... That night, we had dinner at Tayst with a bunch of my sorority sisters and their husbands and finished the night at Cabana. We returned to Augusta on Sunday, and although we were both exhausted, I wouldn't have traded a moment of it for anything!






Thanks, Mom, for keeping the girls to make this weekend possible! It was our first time leaving Boots, which was tough, but we knew she was in good hands!

1 comment:

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

We nixed plans to move to Canada because I'm not fond of cold weather. We never contemplated Australia. Need roommates? =)